Wednesday 22 June 2011

Introduction :)

Hey everyone :)


So I am a blogaholic, I am ab-solut-ely addicted to reading blogs because I love learning about other people and their interests. So I thought to myself, why don't I make my own blog?....And here I am.

I don't know how good at this blogging thing I will be, but I want to give it a try and I hope that I don't disappoint you guys. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them on my blog and I will answer them as soon as I possibly can. 

So, a little about me. I am British, originally from Northamptonshire, but now reside in Singapore. I am just entering my last year (12th) of High School and am hoping to then go to University to study theatre design and special effects makeup.

I love watching movies, listening to music, collecting PEZ machines (is that weird? haha), playing my ukulele (I also play guitar, bass guitar and piano :P), makeup, nail polish, jewellery, fashion, reading and more. 


2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! You're very talented! I hope we can hang out sometimes. By the way, if it's not that personal, may I know why you moved here to Singapore? I hope to hear from you very soon.

    Love,
    Becca
    thelatebloomer11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! My family moved to Singapore because my Dad was offered a job here, and we decided that it would be a fun experience. I really do love Singapore and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Although sometimes it is just a little too hot and humid haha!

      Becky xx

      Delete