Saturday 1 September 2012

Love Hearts Weekend!

Hello!

Over this weekend I am going to be posting my reviews of the MUA Love Hearts nail polishes. I have 5 of the 6 polishes in the collection, since one was out of stock when I ordered from Superdrug. (I don't have U & I, the pastel yellow polish).

Love Hearts are a sweet in the UK, well I don't know if they sell them anywhere else in the world but they don't sell them here in Singapore. Let me know if they sell them in your country!

Anyway yeah, they are a hard circular sweet with a heart and a phrase etched into it. You don't know what phrase you're gonna get on each sweet so that's half the fun of eating love hearts! They also taste kind of fizzy.

Each of the MUA polishes are named after a different phrase. On the MUA website, the description of this collection says it is limited edition, but I only ordered them mid August and they are still available now, so I'm sure you can still find them.

The polishes retail for £2 (S$4) for 6.8mL.

There are also tinted lip balms in the range but I didn't bother getting them.

Collection Concept:

"MUA have collaborated with Love Hearts to create Sweet coloured candy nail shades in cute collectible bottles. There are 6 pastel and bright shades in the limited edition range" Superdrug
 


Here is a quick glimpse!


L-R: U ROK, U R FAB, LOVE U 24/7, I <3 U AND I WANT U
 
 
First up is....I WANT U.


No comments:

Post a Comment