Monday 3 September 2012

MUA Love Hearts Polish: U R FAB

Hello!

Next up in the Love Hearts series is.... U R FAB

*All photos taken in natural daylight*
 
 



 
 
 
 
U R FAB is a dusty raspberry-purple rose creme. This was opaque with 1 coat on some nails, 2 on others. I found this polish was less streaky than the previous colour, I WANT U
And I think it's because it had a slightly better brush.
 
I think this may be my favourite from the collection. And although I get a kind of summery vibe from the collection, this polish definitely screams Autumn!
 
 
Size:
6.8mL for £2 (S$4)
 
 
Availability:
Superdrug and MUA official website, here
 
 
 

Thanks for reading!
 


2 comments:

  1. I got 2 of their polishes recently (not from this range tho) and agree that their brushes' texture causes the polish to appear streaked... Quite a shame given the fantastic formula :x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What colours did you get? :P I'm definitely going to try them with a different brush haha x

    ReplyDelete