Friday 12 October 2012

The Liebster Award


Today is a very exciting post! I was recently nominated by Rosie for the Liebster Award, you can check out her blog here

The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and means 'dearest' in German. It is given to up and coming bloggers which is a great idea for getting your blog 'out there'.


The Rules


  1.  Each person who is tagged must post 11 things about themselves
  2. They have to answer the 11 questions set by the tagger.
  3. They must make 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have chosen as nominees.
  4. They must choose 11 bloggers to tag who also have less than 200 followers
  5. These lucky bloggers must be told!
  6. No tag backs.

11 Facts About Me

  1. I moved from England to Singapore when I was 11
  2. I'm a huge Survivor fan and I even have a Jeff Probst bobble head :D
  3. I love the snow
  4. I love making lists for anything and everything
  5. I collect movies (I have over 300 DVD's :S)
  6. Purple is my favourite colour
  7. Piglet is my favourite cartoon character ever
  8. I'd much prefer to hang out at a mall or cinema with my friends than go to a nightclub
  9. I love getting piercings (I have 11 :P)
  10. I love stationary
  11. I'm 5'7

Questions asked by Rosie

1. What made you want to start blogging?
I am an avid reader of blogs and a Youtube watcher (I could literally spend all day doing it), and I always have opinions about products and find things that I want to share so I decided to start blogging, I also really enjoy photography so it's a great hobby for me :D

2. Who's your favourite blogger?

Temptalia. Hands down. I absolutely love her I think she has a great resourceful blog which is updated multiple times a day. I'm pretty sure everybody knows who she is though! I also love Scrangie, Ooohshinies and FashionPolish.

3. What's your favourite type of post to write?

Probably hauls because it's all new stuff to me, so it's exciting. I also love doing Bellabox posts for the same reason.

4. How old are you?

I turned 18 in April :D

5. Do you agree that Youtube guru's go hand in hand with bloggers?

I think that having a Youtube channel and blogging work well together and is most desirable, however sometimes I just want to read about a product than listen to somebody talking about it. Also some people might not have the resources or the confidence to do Youtube videos.

6. If you had to live with only one beauty product what would it be?

Mascara probably, over anything else mascara can really transform your face. However I probably would want foundation too :/

7. What has been your favourite holiday?

Disneyland Florida :D

8. What did you study at school?

Well I did IB, so I had to do Math, a language (I took German), and I took EVS (Environmental Systems and Societies). Then you had to pick 3 higher level courses which you have 4 times a week instead of 3, I choose Higher Level Biology, Higher Level English and Higher Level Business.

9. What's your favourite thing about yourself?

I wouldn't really say I have a favourite thing about myself, but I guess I like that I'm pretty weird sometimes, like I'll get in a really giggly mood and just laugh about everything and with anyone.

10. How long have you been blogging?

I started officially on June 2011, but I got so exhausted and swamped with school work that I put it on hold until July 2012 after I graduated.

11. Fashion or Beauty?

Beauty, I wouldn't say I'm that fashionable ha ha!



Bloggers I Nominate

  1. The Blackmentos Beauty Box 
  2. Blossom Fox 
  3. izzaturrusyda
  4. thoughtsandfoundation
  5. cosmeticallycreative
  6. Diamond in Rouge
  7. kreamiblush
  8. Fearlessloves
  9. A Beautiful Task
  10. wishartrose
  11. mylittleraysofsunshine

Go check them out and show them some love!


Questions for my nominees

  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. What is your dream vacation?
  3. What is your favourite movie?
  4. What is your favourite brand (clothing, makeup etc)?
  5. What is your favourite season?
  6. Why did you start blogging?
  7. How did you come up with your blog url?
  8. Are you doing anything for Halloween, if so what?
  9. Who is your favourite celebrity?
  10. What is one food you hate?
  11. What is one thing you couldn't live without?




Thanks for reading!

Becky



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I actually received this award a few months back but I haven't gotten around to it! Great to read this post Becks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow thank you dear! that is soooooo sweet of you! I already have more than 200 dear readers, so I can't be nominated, though I appreciate it a lot!

    Again thank you sooooo much:)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I obviously can't read! I will edit the post but I still like your blog :D

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me :D
    Yay I'm excited to do this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I look forward to reading it (:

      Becky xx

      Delete