Saturday 15 December 2012

Picked Ups: essence Cosmetics Warehouse Sale December 2012

If you follow essence cosmetics on Facebook then you would have seen that they were having a warehouse sale on the 7th & 8th of December, with some products discounted up to 40%.

Me and my mum went on the 7th, and here are the bargains I got!

(If you missed out of the previous sale, they are extending it again to THIS SATURDAY, 15th of December from 11am to 7pm @ 138 Joo Seng Road, #05-00 near the Tai Seng MRT station. *Cash and nets payments only*)

Swatches and reviews will be coming up later this month!



The first 50 got a free nail care bag (purple one) and if you spent over S$30 you got a free makeup bag (pink one)!

NAILS


 Whitening Toe Nail Polish S$3,  10 in the jungle: sea foam green creme S$2.50, 01 caribbean sea: metallic mermaid blue S$2.50

                                                                     
Nail Colour3 Duo Polish in 06 Ticket to the Show

Left side: ticket to the show : black with purple, red and gold glitter (so pretty!)
Right Side: front row or backstage? : gold/gunmetal glitter flakes

S$4

EYES

Circus Circus Liquid Eyeliner in My Sparkling Acrobat  
S$3
black with silver reflex

BLUSH

Cute as Hell Blush in Wawawawooo (hahaha the name is hilarious!)

S$3



Matte fuchsia pink (super pigmented)

Marble Mania Blush in Swirlpool

S$4.50


shimmery peachy rose 
(I never managed to get anything from the marble mania collection when it was in stores so I am happy I found this)

LIPS

 L-R:  Lipstick in 42 FAIRYTALE @ S$3, Stay with me longlasting lipgloss in 05 I Like Cotton Candy @ S$3, Circus Circus lip lacquer in 02 My Glammy Acrobat @ S$3 and XXXL Nudes lipgloss in 03 Nude Kiss @ S$ 3

 L-R: FAIRYTALE, I Like Cotton Candy, My Glammy Acrobat and Nude Kiss

 Colour&Shine Lipstick Pencil in 03 Trend Setter S$1 (S$1!!) and YOU ROCK! lipstain in 01 Let Me In Rose @ S$3


             Trend Setter                            Let Me In Rose


That all came to a total of S$38.50!

Lastly, I let my mum try out one of my essence quads and she really liked it so she kept it and brought me a new one at the sale, originally S$6.80, got it for S$4

08 wood you mind?


And the colour&go polishes in the old packaging were 5 for S$10 (originally S$2.80 each), my mum chose 4 and let me choose one, I picked WHERE'S THE PARTY? a beautiful purple, green, gray duochrome, been eyeing this one for a while!



So that's what I picked up from the warehouse sale, I've never been to one before so it was pretty exciting :)


Have you ever been to a warehouse sale before? Let me know!


Thanks for stopping by,
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Love these products!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete