Tuesday 19 March 2013

Bellabox Singapore: March 2013 ~ Spring In Your Step

I hope everybody had a great St. Patrick's Day!

This month Bellabox is all about  spring cleaning your skincare and makeup regime by throwing out the products you hardly use and never looking back. Refresh your beauty routine and be on your way to a fresh start this season.

The March box has a cute flower sticker on it!




Lemongrass House Shower Gel

Product: Lemongrass House Shower Gel

Information: 
"All natural, eco-friendly massage oil provides a luxurious out of body experience with gorgeous scents that stimulate the senses. Use if after a hard workout, with a loved one or as a moisturiser right out of the shower."

First Impression:
Mmmmmmm I love the scent of lemongrass, it's so refreshing! Is it strange that I actually really love shower gel...yes? I thought so :P (Plus it's made in Phuket, Thailand one of my favourite holidays destinations I've been too).

Price:
260mL for S$19.25
(SS: 30mL for S$2.22)

You can check out their website here: Lemongrass House Sg

DR. Ci: Labo Super Washing Foam Ex

Product: Dr.Ci : Labo Super Washing Foam Ex

Information:
"This special cleanser isn't like any other foam product you've used. The thick lather acts as a cushion that protects skin and an absorption agent that takes in dirt, oil and dead skin, carrying it away as its rinsed off."

First Impression:
I've heard a lot of impressive things about this brand so I'm excited to try out their products. I haven't tried this yet so nothing much to comment on. The claims sound impressive and I like that it doesn't have a scent.

Price:
100mL for S$47
(SS: 8mL for S$3.76)

You can check out the Ci Labo website here: Ci-Labo SG

Dr.Ci : Labo  Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Moist Ex

Product: Dr.Ci : Labo Aqua-Collagen-Gel Super Moist Ex

Information:
"The unique gel formulation of this moisturiser allows over 120 skin-improving ingredients to be delivered deep down into your pores! Skin is firmed, brightened, smoothed. What more could you ask for? How about pore unclogging action and a barrier of protection against the elements? You got it!"

First Impression:
I've already used this and I'm really enjoying it! It has a really nice thin texture and made my skin feel deeply moisturised afterwards.

Price:
50mL for S$65
(SS: S$13)

You can check out the Ci Labo website here: Ci-Labo SG

Cyber Colors Dolly Eyes Dramatic Lashes

Product: Cyber Colors Dolly Eyes Dramatic Lashes in 02

Information:
"These faux lashes add the perfect surreal, yet  believable, doll-like effect to your eyes. Whether you like them extra long, or shorter (they're totally trimmable) they're just the thing for your  special night out or office presentation."

First Impression:
I love wearing lashes so I always like getting them. I usually like my lashes to have an invisible lash band but I can compromise :D

Price:
S$8.90

You can buy Cyber Colors here: Sasa - Cyber Colors

Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift
Product: Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift Rollerball Perfume

Information:
"Inspired by the excitement and blush of a new romance Taylor Swift's new fragrance envelops you in the feeling of enchantment. An irresistible concoction of wild berries, sugar-glazed champaca petals and white freesia, this scent leaves you completely enamored. Wonderstruck Enchanted's blend of creamy flowers and sensual woods capture you in a spellbinding allure much like the feeling of falling in love."

First Impression:
Wowza, a roller ball! I liked the original Wonderstruck and I also like this one, I don't love it but it is pleasant and a great size to throw in your clutch bag for a night out.

Price:
50mL for S$89
100mL for S$109

(SS: 10mL for S$17.80



That's what I got in my March Bellabox, this month I really like everything I got! Yay! I'm looking forward to next months box because it's my birthday month :D


Overall Box Price: $45.68
Price Paid:           $18



Thanks for stopping by!
Becky




*Products mentioned were purchased with own money. All opinions expressed are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment