Saturday 27 April 2013

Bellabox Singapore: April 2013 ~ Beauty Goodness Box

Hey guys! Today I'm going to share with you what I got in my April Bellabox. I'm sorry for how late this post is but I've been really busy this week , me and my mum went on a big shopping spree for my birthday this coming Tuesday :)

The theme of this months box is Beauty Goodness -  Products inspired by the benefits that our skin draws from food and yummy scents which will leave you smelling delicious.

As a special extra this month if you have received 12 or more boxes , you received a bar of Laurent Bernard Chocolate (this was my 12th box so I just missed out!) and a recipe for a chocolate souffle.



Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel


Product: Bioderma Atoderm Shower Gel

Information: 
"Atoderm Shower Gel has a special formulation that makes it ideal for dry & sensitive skin. It cleanses effectively for all skin types from kiddies to adults. By respecting the skin's natural pH balance and introducing moisture, Atoderm Shower Gel will never dry skin out. Forget about itching, dryness, redness or irritation, look forward to hydrated, supple and increase protection against allergens.:

First Impression:
I'm a huge fan of Bioderma so I was interested to try this new product from them. It smells really nice and fresh, haven't tried it yet but I have really dry elbows so I'll definitely give it a try.

Price:
200mL for S$13.90
(SS: 15mL for S$1.04)
500mL for S$22.90
(SS: 15mL for S$0.69

You can check out their Facebook page here: Bioderma Singapore



Twistband Headbands


Product: Twistband Headbands

Information: 
"Too long women have suffered elastic and plastic headbands that pinch, dig and pull out our hair! Not to mention leave unsightly bumps and kinks where we don't want them. Twistband Headbands are made of soft elastic that keeps your hair out of your eyes, in the most comfortable, chic way you've ever had. Available in a wide variety of colours and styles. Twistband Headbands are so cute, they can easily double as bracelets. Only you have to know they serve a second, all-important purpose."

First Impression:
I've gotten a Twistband Hair Tie in a previous box last year and I really liked it until I lost it :/ I really like how these don't leave dents in my hair but I honestly think they are waaay over-hyped because I've worn this headband already and the end has already started to unravel!

Price:
3 pcs for S$12.95
(SS: 1 pc for S$4.32)

You can check out their Facebook page here: Twistband

Elishacoy Vivid Party Lipstick in Grape Fruit

Grape Fruit

Product: Elishacoy Vivid Party Lipstick

Information: 
"Who doesn't like the idea of a vivid colour party for their lips? Each of these lipsticks by ElishCoy pack healthy ingredients with gorgeous colour that transforms from a rainbow-hue to a naturally beautiful pink once mingled with your body heat. Natural oils provide protection and moisture, as well as the ability to ward off UV rays. Never sticky, always comfortable and beautiful. Be vivid!

First Impression:
This is such a cool concept! Imagine pulling out a purple or green lipstick at a club and applying it! Smells really nice and fruity, applies like a lip balm, I haven't tried any products from this brand before but I like this one, and the packaging is really nice quality.

Price:
S$12

You can check out their Facebook page here: Elishacoy SG


Silkygirl Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

 Product: Silkygirl Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

Information: 
"SILKYGIRL removes every trace of makeup, from light applications to dramatic night-out looks! Made especially for sensitive skin, you can trust the only thing you're left with is non-irritated, non-dried-out, beautifully clean skin. Worried about waterproof? Don't be. SILKYGIRL totally takes care of even the most stubborn mascaras and eyeliners."

First Impression:
It's always nice to have makeup remover, this would be great for travelling but I usually prefer my makeup removers to be oil-free because I don't like the film it can create on my eyes.

Price:
25mL for S$10.90
(SS: 25mL for S$2.48)

You can check out their Facebook page here: SILKYGIRL Singapore

The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum


 Product: The Skin Pharmacy Collagen Building Serum

Information: 
"The Skin Pharmacy knows serums. With over 20 to pick from for a wide range of skin concerns, they've done their research. Their Collagen Building Serum includes key, natural ingredients that increase one of your skin's most vital components to keep it looking young, fresh and beautiful. Welcome back elasticity and firmness; it's like you never left!

First Impression:
I'm probably not going to use this since I don't need to use a serum for elasticity yet! However I might be interested in trying a different serum from them in the future.

Price:
15mL for S$59.90
(SS: 8mL for S$31.95)

You can check out their Facebook page here: The Skin Pharmacy



Last thing was a bonus item, the Cellilux Glacial Mineral Gel Facial Mask. I've actually got a sample of this before and I used it for the first time the other day and I loved it! I've heard great things about this product so I'm happy to have gotten another sample of it.


Price:
60mL for S$78
(SS: 7mL for S$9.10)



You can check out their Facebook page here: Cellilux



*



Overall Box Price: S$60.89
Price Paid: S$19.95

If you want to find out more about the Bellabox company and how you can receive these boxes, then head on over to their website - Bellabox.sg


*

That's all that I got in the April box, I have really enjoyed the products from both this month and last month alot so hopefully the months to come bring great boxes too!

Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of these products before!

*


Thanks for stopping by,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment