Tuesday 1 October 2013

essence cosmetics Lipstick in #64 Flirty Pink Review and Swatches*




Flirty Pink is a mid-toned rosy pink shade packed with silver shimmers. Don't be afraid of the shimmers, they are present on the lips but they do not add any texture or grit to the lip, just dimensions.


The packaging is the same colour as the actual lipstick inside making it easy for you to find it within your bag or makeup drawer.



The scent of this lipstick – like all lipsticks in the range – is a lovely fruity, creamy scent which is one of the things I love most about the ones that I have in my collection.





Without Lipsticks

With Lipstick

The texture is smooth, now I'm not going to lie to you guys...I don't get very much wear out of these lipsticks, in my opinion they are similar in consistency to a lip balm – just with more colour. They do last longer over the top of a lip liner because they can adhere to that but by themselves you will have to reapply after eating and drinking. They are very similar like I said, to a lip balm but with a sheen of a lip gloss. (a moisturising one at that).

This particular shade is perfect for the autumn/winter months and unlike some other shades I have from the range, is actually extremely build-able for if you want a darker colour.


Essence lipsticks are available in 16 shades for $4.50 (4g) at selected Watsons stores. To find the closest store to you, check out my post on Where Can I Find essence in Singapore?


*

Have you tried any of the essence lipsticks? If so, what shades do you recommend? If not, which shades would you like to try? Let me know in the comments below!


Thanks for stopping , don't forget to follow if you're not already and I'll see you next time.


*This product was sent to me for my honest review purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment