Saturday 2 November 2013

essence and Catrice Cosmetics Warehouse Sale Goodies! (Video)

Tomorrow (November 3rd) is the last day of the essence and Catrice Warehouse Sale, so here is what I got ( you guys should go if you haven't already since there was amazing deals). They were also selling Kate Spade Twirl perfume which is one of my signature scents so you should give that a smell. I didn't get anything from the Home Sweet Home Collection from essence since I already have it but if you go (and they still have them in stock) you should get the blush duos because they are some of my favourite blushes.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZeqNe7F3c




3 comments:

  1. Omg, did you clear them out! AND BECKY I LOVE YOU HAIR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Trust me there was sooo much more stuff there! Thanks it was a pretty good hair day wasn't it? :D

      Delete
  2. ooh you got some pretty cool stuff there! I would love to go there and shop :D

    ReplyDelete